- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors (Socket 1151)
- Phantom Gaming 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- Digital PWM, 10 Power Phase
- Supports DDR4 4300+(OC) MHz
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options : HDMI, DVI-D
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gb/s (1 Type-A + 1 Type-C)
- 8 USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
Phantom Gaming 2.5 Gb/s LAN
Boost networking performance up to 2.5X the bandwidth compared to the standard gigabit Ethernet, you’ll enjoy the faster and uncompromised connectivity experience for gaming, file transfers and backups.
Fully Supports 9th Gen Intel Core Processors
The motherboard is designed to make the best out of 9th Generation Intel Core Processors, the sturdy VRM design provides extreme overclocking potential, lower temperature during gaming and reinforced system stability for taking on all sorts of arduous computing tasks.
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY – POLYCHROME RGB
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Dual M.2 For SSD
Equipped with M.2 slot that supports both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That’s why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.2.
check asrock official website here
check more deals on store