ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI
- Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, L-shaped heatpipe, four onboard M.2 heatsinks, and an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI™ 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, four M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C®
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Clr CMOS button, and FlexKey
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
|ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi motherboard is designed with boosted power delivery and optimized cooling to cope with the demands of powerful 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Rocket Lake processors. Along with the latest Intel® Wi-Fi 6E and PCI Express® 4.0 M.2 for superfast transfer speeds and storage, Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi features Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to ensure clear communication in any scenario. Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi is unmistakably ROG with its futuristic design elements, iridescent ROG logo, monochrome finish and Aura lighting that will give your build a subtle but vibrant look.|
ROG Strix Z590-F Gaming WiFi supports up to 128 GB DDR4 memory across four slots. OptiMem II technology improves trace layout to significantly reduce vias and crosstalk, enhancing memory stability and compatibility while giving memory kits higher frequency margins.
With four strategically placed M.2 slots, ROG Strix Z590-F takes full advantage of CPU and chipset bandwidth to usher in support for the latest PCIe® Gen 4.0 SSDs, lightning-fast Intel NVM Express® RAID, and high-capacity drives that blaze past traditional SATA-based storage.