- Twin Tower Design – Based on the highly regarded Hyper 212 heatsink design with double the heat dissipation power.
- Exceptional Performance – With 6 heatpipes and Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), the contact surface area of heatpipes to cooler base is increased by 45%. This further enhances the heat transfer mechanism and significantly improves conductance and cooling capability.
- Custom Colors – With two MasterFan MF120R RGB fans, the MasterAir MA620P is ready for more than 16.7 million color options and tons of fun effects.
- Wired RGB Controller C10L – Even without an RGB capable motherboard, the included controller allows customizable colors, brightness and effects for the fans without the need for software.
- Silent Cooling – Make no compromise between silence and performance with exclusive noise reduction design and technology.
|CPU SOCKET||AMD TR4 socket|
|DIMENSIONS||121.8 x 136.1 x 164.5 mm|
|HEATSINK DIMENSIONS||116 x 110.1 x 158.4 mm|
|HEATSINK MATERIAL||6 Heatpipes / CDC 2.0 / Aluminum Fins|
|FAN DIMENSIONS||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|FAN SPEED||600 – 1,800 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|FAN AIRFLOW||53.4 CFM ± 10%|
|AIR PRESSURE||1.65mm H2O ± 10%|
|NOISE LEVEL||31 dBA (Max)|
|FAN RATED VOLTAGE||12 VDC|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||3.6 W|