MSI H310M PRO-VDH PLUS
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device.
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
Powered by Intel H310 chipset, this board works flawlessly with 9th/8th generation Intel Core processors of up to eight cores. Located on its micro ATX form factor are two DIMM slots, a PCI x16 & two PCI x1 slots and four SATA ports, offering all the essentials to build a mainstream PC for home and office use. D-sub, DVI-D and HDMI outputs allow connection with both new and legacy display equipment. And the use of high quality components guarantees first-class stability and durability you can count on from a trusted name.
Fully Controllable Fan Headers
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans, giving you full control to set up a cool & silent system. The fan headers are conveniently placed with the most popular CPU coolers in mind.
Legacy DVI / VGA Video Support
Professional monitors, TVs, beamers and other displays, are all supported by the VGA and DVI-D outputs on MSI motherboard. No matter what screen type you want to connect, usw a dedicated graphics card or an onboard connector because MSI motherboards have you covered.
LAN Protect to Shield Your System against Power Surges
Featuring anti-surge protection to shield your network from lightning strikes and static electricity, the LAN Protect connector is designed to give you a reliable networking experience.