MSI MAG B460M MORTAR WIFI
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933MHz (Max.)
- 12+1+1 Duet Rail Power System
Out of stock
Out of stock
MSI MAG B460M MORTAR WIFI
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933 MHz(Max)
- Enhanced Power Design: 12+1+1 Duet Rail Power System, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
- Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 1: Powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen 1 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
M.2 SHIELD FROZR
World’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and digital power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. This creates the perfect conditions for multi-core CPU while high-loading operation.
EXTREME STABILITY & COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules, configurations and even improve overclocking.
EASY OVERCLOCKING WITH XMP PROFILE
The XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) in MSI BIOS are tested and certified by MSI OC LAB. It is easy to enable with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
FAST AND FUTURE-READY STORAGE
MSI MA series motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.
BOOST YOUR HDD TO PERFORM LIKE AN SSD
PC Enthusiasts can now enjoy the performance of an SSD on their HDD by coupling it with the new Intel® Optane™ Memory device. Intel® Optane™ technology provides an unparalleled combination of high throughput, low latency, high quality of service, and high endurance.
HIGH-BANDWIDTH AND LOW-LATENCY NETWORK
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
SURFACING WITH THE REAL MU-MIMO TECHNOLOGY
The WIFI 6 adopts the latest OFDMA and two-way MU-MIMO technologies and could provide up to 4X network capacity and efficiency in the high signal density environment. Comparing to the WIFI 5, which can only send the data packet to one device at a time on each channel, the WIFI 6 could combine the packet
OPTIMIZE ONLINE GAMING TRAFFIC FOR LOWER LATENCY!
MSI LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games, giving you the best online gaming experience with low latency.
*Check MSI official website for more details here
*Check more deals on our store
|Chipset||Intel® B460 Chipset|
|DDR4 Memory||2933(Max)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz|
|MAX Memory (GB)||128|
|Lan||1x Realtek® RTL8125B|
|WiFi & Bluetooth||Intel AX200 + Bluetooth 5.1|
|USB 3.2 Ports (Front)||1(Gen 1, Type C), 2(Gen 1, Type A)|
|USB 3.2 Ports (Rear)||1(Gen 1, Type C), 3(Gen 1, Type A)|
|USB 2.0 Ports (Front)||4|
|USB 2.0 Ports (Rear)||2|
|Audio Ports (Rear)||5|
Be the first to review “MSI MAG B460M MORTAR WIFI”
You must be logged in to post a review.