PNY GEFORCE RTX 3090 24GB
PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB is a big ferocious GPU (BFGPU) with TITAN class performance. It’s powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, it features a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture features new 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput. The NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessors are the building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU for gamers and creators.GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs are powered by NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture, delivering the ultimate performance, ray-traced graphics, and AI acceleration for gamers and creators.
NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
2nd Generation RT Cores
Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
3rd Generation Tensor Cores
Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
- 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- PCI Express Gen 4
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Ultimate
- GDDR6X Graphics Memory
- NVIDIA DLSS
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA NVLink (SLI-Ready)
- Game Ready Drivers
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- HDCP 2.3
- VR Ready
- Supports 4k 120Hz HDR, 8K 60Hz HDR and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI 2.1
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one triple-width x16 graphics slot
- Two 8-pin supplementary power connectors
- 750 W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft Windows 10 (November 2018 or later), Windows 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit