SILICON POWER P34A60 256GB NVMe SSD
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
ADATA XPG GAMMIX S5 512GB M.2
- GAMMIX S5 look and stay cool, Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the GAMMIX S5 is up to 10 degree C cooler, offering enhanced system stability
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms and offers easy cable-free installation
ADATA XPG SX6000 LITE 128GB NVME M.2
- SX6000 Lite SSD – Get your entertainment, coursework, or games anywhere, on any device. Feel the freedom of huge storage and speedy transfers to laptops, smartphones, game consoles and more.
- STORAGE – With up to 128 GB of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos, and sound files, the SX6000 Extreme Portable External SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits.
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS – With high-performance transfers with up to 1800/1200 Mbps read/write speeds*, the SX6000 Extreme Portable SSD lets you offload and edit files in a snap.
- WARRANTY – 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase.
- 3D NAND – With 3D NAND Flash, the SX6000 features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs with an improved cost-performance ratio. Contact the customer care of brand or websiite in case of any issues.
CORSAIR FORCE MP600 500GB M.2 NVMe
- Extreme Storage Performance: All-new extreme data performance controller delivers up to 3,100 MB/sec sequential read, and up to 1,050 MB/s sequential write, for blazing fast read, write and response times.
- High-speed NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Interface: For simple connection and maximum bandwidth.
- High-density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your notebook or motherboard.
- Corsair SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
SAMSUNG 870 EVO 250GB
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 560/530 MB/s respectively. Performance varies based on system hardware configuration
- Designed for gamers and professionals to handle heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS
- Form Factor: 6.35cm (2.5″)
- Available Capacity: Up to 4TB
- Interface : SATA 6GB/s, compatible with SATA 3GB/s and SATA 1.5GB/s interfaces