ARCTIC MX-4 PREMIUM WITH SPATULA
The ARCTIC MX-4 PREMIUM WITH SPATULA Surfaces of processor chips and cooler floors are covered with microscopic dents; ARCTIC‘s MX-4 thermal paste is composed of carbon microparticles which fill these cavities.
- This leads to extremely high thermal conductivity,
- That heat is dissipated quickly and efficiently from the CPU or GPU
- In contrast to pastes based on metal oxides or liquid metal, ARCTIC’s MX-4 is metal-free and not electrically conductive
- ARCTIC MX-4 is available in sizes ranging from 2 to 45 grams
- Compared to metal or silicone thermal pastes
- Metal-free and not electrically conductive