ASUS PRIME B660M-A D4
- Proprietary connector augments the motherboard’s link to the PSU with 8 pin connector that passes 12 volts of power directly to the processors
- Improvements to trace routing design provide the latest Intel processors with enhanced access to memory bandwidth
- Offers a total of two M.2 slots that support data-transfer speeds of up to 64 Gbps via PCIe 4.0, enabling quicker boot-up
- Designed specifically for 12th Generation Intel Core CPUs and offer PCIe 4.0 connectivity for the latest GPUs
SKU: ASUS PRIME B660M-A D4
Out of stock
Out of stock
|CPU||Intel Socket 1700/12th Generation Core Series CPU|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max.128GB, DDR4 5333MHz|
|Storage||Supports 2 x M.2 slots and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports|
1 x Intel 1Gb Ethernet
|Audio||Realtek 7.1 Surround Sound High|
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
|Form factor||micro ATX 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
You may also like…
ASUS TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS WIFI D4
SKU: TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS WIFI D4
- Ready for 12th Gen Intel processors.
- 10+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8+4 ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability.
- PCIe 5.0 slot, PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C and Thunderbolt 4 support.
- Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences.
ASUS EX-B660M-V5 D4
SKU: EX-B660M-V5 D4
- The best choice for iCafé, configure-to-order gaming systems and quality-driven businesses.
- Unbeatable features including 8-pin ProCool connector, luminous anti-moisture coating, USBGuard, LANGuard, SafeSlot Core+, Stainless-steel back I/O and 5X Protection III.
- DDR4 5333 (OC), two M.2 slots, PCIe 4.0, ASUS Beyond VR ready and Epic audio.
- ASUS iCafé LAB-certified reboot and compatibility tested for diskless- system use, plus use with top games, 100+ peripherals, 1000+ CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
MSI MAG B660 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
SKU: MAG B660 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4800+(OC) MHz
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Running at PCIe Gen 4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSD
- USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 port, offers 20Gbps transmission speed, 4X faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Steel armor PCIe slots. Supports AMD Crossfire™
- 2.5G LAN and Intel Wi-Fi Solution