ADATA XPG LANCER 16GB 6000MHz RGB D5 WHITE
ADATA XPG LANCER 16GB 6000MHz RGB D5 White Reaching frequencies of up to 6000 MT/s, a built-in Power Management IC (PMIC) that enhance power supply stability. It’s lower operating voltage also make LANCER more power-efficient than DDR4.
- The LANCER RGB DDR5 also comes in Blizzard White for those looking to create a distinctly, all-white PC build.
- The XPG LANCER ushers in the DDR5 era for gaming memory. Reaching frequencies of up to 7200 MT/s, It will give you a major performance boost for gaming and overclocking.
- Set the RGB lighting the way you want it. Choose from different effects (static, breathing, and comet) or sync the lights with your favorite jams via Music Mode.
- With On-die error correcting code (ECC) this module can correct errors in real-time to provide increased stability and reliability.
- High-quality ICs and PCBs ensure uncompromised performance and reliable overclocking, ideal for discerning gamers and over clockers.
- With support for Intel XMP 3.0, get overclocking easily without the need to hassle with BIOS settings.