ADATA XPG SX6000 PRO 1TB M.2
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface: R/W speed up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 2 ND generation 64-layer 3D NAND Flash
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching
- Single-sided design – 2.15mm thick
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for gaming notebooks and high-end desktops
The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.