FNATIC MINISTREAK SPEED KEYBOARD
- Switches: Ultra fast Speed Silver (Kailh)
- RGB 16.8m Colors
- Aluminium Metal Built
- Detachable USB-C Connector
- Dedicated FN lock and media keys
FNATIC miniSTREAK SPEED KEYBOARD
The award-winning FNATIC miniSTREAK is a fully-powered RGB mechanical esports keyboard, complete with a detachable cable, peerless build quality, and built to let you compete at the top level. It’s back with updated FNATIC branding, a new slimmer font and the option for ultra fast SPEED or stealthy SILENT switches.
Note: The miniSTREAK SILENT comes in the Legacy box. Both SPEED and SILENT comes with no wrist-rest.
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE RGB WITH 8 LIGHTING MODES
Powerful and simple on board lighting controls allow you to flick through the different lighting effects such as Rainbow Wave, Reactive typing, Single colour or gradient, right from the firmware no software needed. With the addition of our OP software, the possibilities and flexibility are up to your imagination.
CHERRY® MX are the industry’s preferred switch for a reason. German precision engineered since the 80’s, they’re trustworthy and reliable beyond 50 million keystrokes per switch. Each switch has self cleaning contacts, resistant to dust, and fibre glass reinforced. So basically, they’re pretty tough little guys, just pick a clicky style to your taste.
SLIM BUT STRONG.
BUILT TO BE DAVID, NOT GOLIATH
Measuring up at just 28mm at the thinnest point and weighing only 704g, miniSTREAK is one of the world’s thinnest mechanical gaming keyboards. But don’t be fooled by appearance, with rubber feet angled for maximum grip, and built with a beautiful anodised metal top plate, it’s strong as an ox and won’t budge even in the most heated of sessions.
JUST LIKE YOU.
With Fnatic OP, our powerful cross-platform software, you can completely customise all of your Gear to make it as powerful as you are. Allowing for RGB control, mappable buttons, custom macros, unique actions and more, OP makes you OP.
OP SOFTWARE – https://fnatic.com/gear/en/op/
*Check official website here
|Item model number||KB0003-001|
|With Palm rest||360×194.5x36mm|
|MCU & Memory||NXP / 8 MB|
|Lighting||RGB 16.8m Colors|
|Cable||2.2 m Detachable|
|Additional Features||Detachable Cable|
LED Name Plate
You may also like…
ASUS TUF GAMING K1
SKU: RA04 TUF GAMING K1/US
- Tactile TUF Gaming switches with 19-key rollover for responsive, reliable performance
- Dynamic RGB lighting effects and side-mounted light bar to illuminate your game
- Dedicated volume knob for fast and easy audio adjustment
- Durable, reinforced plastic frame with up to 300 ml spill-resistance for everyday stability and reliability
- Programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording and onboard memory for personalized gameplay
- Armoury Crate app provides extensive controls and an intuitive interface to make the keyboard your own
- Detachable ergonomic wrist rest for extended comfort
FNATIC CLUTCH 2
SKU: FG-MS- 5060455782192
- High-speed motion detection 250ips and acceleration 50G
- Selectable resolutions up to 12000CPI with 100CPI step size
- 1000HZ Polling Rate / 1ms response time
- Full RGB and programmable lights with up to 16.8 million color options.
- Powerful cross-platform Gear software 2.0 – OP Here
FNATIC FLICK 2
- The Clutch 2 CPI goes up to 12000CPI, and each notch is a 100CPI.
- Yes, this option is available. After the middle wheel mouse button, you can click on the Profile button at the top, and by the left side you will see the LED lights which will signify the profiles that are assigned.
- Please locate the reset hole on the underside of the mouse. Please use a pin and hold in the hole for 10+ seconds. Observe the mouse RGB flashing, and wait for the reset to complete.
- The best way to clean the mouse is for you to use the damp cloth, it will work just fine. As for the side grips with the dimples, we can suggest using a soft bristle toothbrush after the mouse has been wiped with a damp cloth.