MSI PRO B660M-E DDR4
12th/ 13th Gen
- Supports 12th/ 13th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
SKU: PRO B660M-E D4
MSI PRO B660M-E DDR4
MSI Pro B660M-E DDR4 micro-ATX motherboard featuring the latest Intel B660 chipset outfitted with Gen3 M.2 storage capability, Supports 12th/ 13th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors for LGA 1700 socket.
- Wavy Fin Design, Direct Touch Cross Heat-pipe, MOSFET Baseplate, double-sided M.2 Shield Frozr, and Frozr AI software
ensure the extreme performance with low temp.
- The Gen4 PCI-E solution with up to 64GB/s bandwidth for maximum transfer speed.
- With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance, stability and compatibility.
- Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI /Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- Detect CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjust system fan duty to a proper value.
- Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
*Get more deals on Intel Motherboard
*Get more details on MSI Website official page here
|Chipset||Intel B660 Chipset|
|USB 3.2 Ports (Front)||2(Gen 1, Type A)|
|USB 3.2 Ports (Rear)||2(Gen 1, Type A)|
|USB 2.0 Ports (Front)||2|
|USB 2.0 Ports (Rear)||4|
|Serial Ports (Front)||1|
|Audio Ports (Rear)||Realtek ALC892/ALC897 Codec|
|OS||Support for Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit|
You may also like…
ANT ESPORTS 690 NEO PRO 512GB M.2 NVME
SKU: 690 NEO PRO 512GB M.2 NVME
- Maximum read and write speed of 1900MB/s and 1200MB/s
- MTBF rating of 1,500,0000 hours at 70ºC.
- Backed up by a massive 3 years warranty
- PCIe 3.0×4 drive supporting the PCI Express 3.1 standards
- 690 Neo Pro is available in three capacities of 128GB, 256GB
- The PFC inductor is composed of iron-silicon aluminum that results in low core loss and longer life of the psu.
- A 3rd generation super junction MOSFET tube provides a low internal resistance design, reducing conduction loss.
- The output solid capacitor ripple is lower to meet load variation demand from graphics cards such as RTX30/RX60.
- Optimized start-up inrush current design, the inrush current is less than 80A to prevent circuit damage.
- 12V with DC to DC design, optimized ripple and voltage regulators.
Be the first to review “MSI PRO B660M-E DDR4”
You must be logged in to post a review.