- 1500 RPM (Standard), 1200 RPM (w/ L.N.A), 300 RPM (PWM)
- 82.52 CFM (Standard), 67.98 (w/L.N.A.)
You must register to use the waitlist feature. Please login or create an account
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Having received more than 200 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines, the NH-C14 has become an established reference for 140mm top-flow coolers.
- With its deeper fin stack and more efficient NF-A14 PWM fan, the new S-version provides similar performance and further improved compatibility; Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic optimizations such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 is renowned to be among the best quiet 140mm fans on the market; Combined with the deeper fin stack of the NH-C14S, it allows the cooler to achieve similar performance levels as its dual fan predecessor despite only using a single NF-A14.
- The c-type top-flow design of NH-C14S not only allows for superb quiet cooling performance while maintaining a much lower profile than today’s 140mm tower-style cooler but also ensures excellent airflow over RAM modules & near-socket motherboard component.
- Run with the NF-A14 fan installed underneath the fin stack, the NH-C14S stands only 115mm tall, which is much lower than tower coolers with 140mm or 120mm fans and allows it to fit many desktop style or HTPC cases.
- Run with the NF-A14 fan installed on top, the NH-C14S provides extended clearance underneath the fin stack. This way, it is fully compatible with chipset coolers and RAM modules with heat-spreaders of up to 70mm height; Compared to the original NH-C14, the layout of NH-C14S has been offset in two axis. Thanks to this measure, the heatsink will clear the top PCIe slot on most ATX and ATX motherboards when the bending of the heat pipes face the PCIe slots or the I/O panel
|Type||Fan & Heatsinks|
|Compatibility||Intel LGA2066 / 2011-0 / 2011-3 (Square ILM) / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150|
|AMD AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ (backplate required) / FM2 / FM1 ,AM4 (included since 2019, older coolers require NM-AM4)|
|RPM||1500 RPM (Standard), 1200 RPM (w/ L.N.A), 300 RPM (PWM)|
|Air Flow||140,2 m³/h CFM (Standard), 115,5 m³/h (w/L.N.A.)|
|Noise Level||24.6 dBA (Standard), 19.2dBA (w/ L.N.A)|
|Fan Compatiblity||140x140x25mm (with square frame)|
|MTTF||> 150.000 h|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||142 mm|
|Fan Dimensions||140 x 140 x 25mm|