2022 is a new year hoping to bring a new ray of light to overcome the pandemic and all the new PC games of 2022 that will come with it. The beginning of the year is already scheduled with massive new PC games like Total War: Warhammer 3 and the much-awaited Elden Ring. But these games are not the only reason to be excited as a PC gamer in 2022. Later in the year, we will also see the release of Valve’s handheld Steam Deck. (The most awaited gizmo.)
When you see our list of the biggest games in Q1, 2022, you can feel like déjà vu. It’s definitely true: some of the biggest games launching this year are those which we were hoping to play and enjoy last year. The negative effects of the Covid pandemic, the lockdowns and major coders and game developers working from home concludes that the previous year was stacked with delays on games big and small.
This coming year may bounce out similarly, now that significant game delays have become so common and obvious. To help you know what you’ll be playing this quarter, we’ll keep this list short and sweet and to the point with the updated details.
Here’s the List of the Top #5 New PC Games—
1. God Of War (January 14, 2022)
Kratos and his son are finally coming to PC after spending a ages in the consoles. His vengeance and anger against the Gods of Olympus years behind him, Kratos now lives as a father in the dynasty of Norse Gods and horrific monsters. It is in this cruel and unforgiving world that he must fight to survive and teach his son to do the same. You’ll be able to conquer the Norse realms in all the gorgeous 4K, with all the power inside your PC.
Features Of This New PC Game:
- High Fidelity Graphics: With striking visual enhancements on PC, You can enjoy a proper 4K resolution on supported devices [MU1] with unlocked frame rates for peak performance. Tweak in your settings via a great range of graphics presets and options, including improved screen-space reflections, and higher resolution shadows, with the addition of GTAO and SSDO, and much more.
- Controller Customization: Play like you want to play. With support for the PS4’s DUALSHOCK®4 and DUALSENSE® wireless controllers, and a wide range of other gamepads, and fully customizable bindings for mouse and keyboard, you have the power to fine-tune every action to match your playstyle.
- NVIDIA® DLSS and Reflex Support: This is a classic example of quality meets performance. You can Harness the AI power of NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) and boost the frame rates to generate beautiful and crisp images on select Nvidia GPUs. You can now utilize NVIDIA’s Reflex low latency technology allowing you to hit more challenging combos and react quicker with the responsive gameplay you’d want on the GeForce GPUs.
- Ultra-wide Monitor Support: You can immerse yourself as you’ve done never before. Journey through the Norse realms taking in breathtaking sceneries in panoramic widescreen. With 21:9 ultra-widescreen support, God of War™ presents a cinema-quality experience that further expands the original seamless theatrical vision.
2. Dying Light 2 (February 4, 2022)
Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope.
You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny.
But wherever your actions take you, there’s one thing you can never forget—Stay Human.
Features Of This New PC Game:
- Vast Open World: Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- Creative & Brutal Combat: Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- Day & Night Cycle: Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- Choices & Consequences: Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
- 2-4 Player CO-OP Gameplay: Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
3. Total War: Warhammer 3 (February 17, 2022)
The cataclysmic conclusion to the Total War: WARHAMMER trilogy is coming. Rally your forces and step into the Realm of Chaos, a dimension of mind-bending horror where the very fate of the world will be decided.
Far beyond the world and its petty wars there exists a dimension of pure, malevolent magic: The Realm of Chaos. It is a terrible place, incomprehensible to the mortal mind. It whispers promises of power, but to behold it is to be seduced by it. To relinquish your soul to it. To become it.
The four Ruinous Powers rule over this place, ever seeking to slip their bonds and engulf the world in a tide of daemonic corruption. Nurgle, the plague god; Slaanesh, the lord of excess; Tzeentch, the changer of ways; and Khorne, the god of blood and slaughter.
On the border between the worlds, two mighty kingdoms stand sentinel: the stern warriors of Kislev and the vast empire of Grand Cathay. But each is beset by its own trials, and now both have cause to cross the threshold and send their armies into the Realm of Chaos.
The world stands on a precipice. A single push will plunge it into a cataclysm. And there is one who schemes to achieve just that, an ancient figure who desires nothing less than to wield supreme power. But to succeed, he will need a champion…
The coming conflict will engulf all. Will you conquer your daemons? Or command them?
4. Elden Ring (February 25, 2022)
THE NEW FANTASY ACTION RPG. Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between. FromSoftware is returning to the Dark Souls formula we’re still craving more of, now in an open world with a belief written in part by George R.R. Martin. From what we played in the 2021 network test, it’s basically Dark Souls but bigger, which is exactly what a lot of us were asking for.
Features Of This New PC Game:
A Vast World Full of Excitement: A vast world where open fields with a variety of situations and huge dungeons with complex and three-dimensional designs are seamlessly connected. As you explore, the joy of discovering unknown and overwhelming threats await you, leading to a high sense of accomplishment.
- Create your Own Character: In addition to customizing the appearance of your character, you can freely combine the weapons, armour, and magic that you equip. You can develop your character according to your play style, such as increasing your muscle strength to become a strong warrior, or mastering magic.
- An Epic Drama Born from a Myth: A multilayered story told in fragments. An epic drama in which the various thoughts of the characters intersect in the Lands Between.
Unique Online Play that Loosely Connects You to Others: In addition to multiplayer, where you can directly connect with other players and travel together, the game supports a unique asynchronous online element that allows you to feel the presence of others.
5. Final Fantasy Origin (March 18, 2022)
With the memory of their struggle buried deep in their hearts…
Fight your way through fierce battles with a variety of means to defeat your enemies. With multiple difficulty options and a wide selection of jobs and weapons available to customize your party, you can choose exactly how you want to play.
Will restoring the crystals’ light usher in peace or a new form of darkness? …Or perhaps something else entirely?
Our Recommendation To Play These New PC Games Smoothly —
⭐ Sapphire Pulse AMD RADEON RX 6600 XT OC Graphics Card ⭐
If you are looking to upgrade your graphics card to play these new PC games, then we recommend you to go with the newly launched Sapphire Pulse AMD RADEON RX 6600 XT OC Graphics Card, as this is a no-brainer massive upgrade and enhancement of your gaming setup. This graphics card comes with
- GPU: Boost Clock: Up to 2593MHz
- Memory: 8GB/128 bit DDR6. 16 Gbps Effective
- Stream Processors: 2048
- RDNA™ 2 Architecture
- Ray Accelerator: 32
- Powerhouse Performance for 1080P Gaming
- 4 Displays Support
This amazing graphics card’s MRP is ₹61,500, but you can get this from PCshop.in at the Exclusive Price of ₹58,500 only.