Strategy PC games are all the rage these days, with new titles launching on a regular basis. The massive popularity of games like Civilization, XCOM, and Clash of Clans has inspired a generation of strategy gaming fans who have always dreamed of playing their favorite generals and leaders in epic combat. But while the genre has come a long way since the days of paltry online maps and clunky turn-based combat, today’s strategy games offer so much more than meets the eye.
From intensely tactical real-time battles to complex systems and deep strategy, the best PC strategy games of today push the genre to new heights of complexity and excellence. Today, we’re going to take a look at the best PC strategy games for 2022.
Here's the List of the Top #5 Strategy PC Games—
1. Civilization 6
A list of the best strategy games would be incomplete without some Civ. In the current generation of games, gamers are primarily drawn to Civilization 6, especially after it’s seen several expansions. The most notable distinction is the district system, which unstacks cities in the same way that its predecessor unstacked armies.
Civilization 6 offers plenty to explore, whether it be the plethora of Civ 6 DLC available to buy, or the wonderful and inventive collection of Civilization 6 mods. This is a truly modern strategy game.
Watch Out For:
- Civilization VI introduces a new concept known as “city unstacking”: some improvements to cities will need to be placed in the hexes that define the city boundaries rather than the city itself.
- The technology tree, now known as the active research system, has been modified so that the player can boost technology research with appropriate upgrades or resources.
- There are new agendas for AI opponents that affect player interactions.
2. Total War: Warhammer 3
The third Warhammer Fantasy strategy game from Creative Assembly is announced to release in February 2021, along with a pretty impressive trailer. There will be a conclusion to this trilogy this year, and it looks like it will be big. In Total War: Warhammer 3, we’ll fight daemons on a new battlefield: the Realm of Chaos.
It is easily the studio’s most imaginative work to date and the final representation of the long lost Warhammer Fantasy realm. Unlike Warhammer 2’s Eye of the Vortex campaign, this time you’ll find monsters of epic proportions.
Watch Out For:
- There will be a custom battle mode that allows players to create their own real-time battles, as well as online multiplayer battles.
- Players who own races from the first two games will be able to play them in multiplayer in the third game; the combined world map in the third game will also be similar to the “Mortal Empires” campaign from Total War: Warhammer II.
- The game is now balanced towards Cultural victories with a new Civics tree.
3. Company of Heroes 3
The upcoming Company of Heroes 3 is a real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment and published by Sega for Microsoft Windows. The game takes place in the Italian and North African theatres of World War II and features new gameplay mechanics.
Watch Out For:
- Tactical Pause, a new feature to the series, allows players to pause a battle and queue up commands to be executed on return to the game.
- It is possible to use Italian Partisans on the map or call them in during battles.
- The ending of the narrative can be altered by the player’s interactions with the game’s various commanders.
4. Homeworld 3
Homeworld 3 is a real-time strategy game developed by Blackbird Interactive and published by Gearbox Software. The game will be available in the 4th Quarter of 2022. Homeworld 3 follows the release of the Homeworld Remastered Collection as well as the prequel Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. The Remastered Collection’s positive critical reception and reception by its former active fans led to its announcement.
Watch Out For:
- The third instalment in the Homeworld series will be an RTS game in a cosmic setting, similar to its two predecessors.
- The game boasts an extensive campaign mode, making solo play an important aspect of the game.
- Gameplay would be based on 3D ballistics, as was the case with the first game in the franchise.
5. The Settlers
The Settlers will be an upcoming real-time strategy city-building game developed by Ubisoft Düsseldorf (formerly Blue Byte) and published by Ubisoft. This is the reboot of The Settlers series. The game is set to launch on Windows in March 2022.
Watch Out For:
- The Settlers is a reboot of the series, featuring three different factions: the Elari, the Maru, and the Jorn.
- This game follows the same formula as other games in the series, in which players begin with a skeleton crew and must grow their settlement by collecting resources, building farms for food, and creating military structures for both offence and defence.
- In addition to the campaign mode and the Skirmish mode, the game allows both 1v1 and 2v2 multiplayer.
Our Recommendation To Play These Top Strategy PC Games Smoothly —
⭐ ZOTAC GEFORCE RTX 3060 TI TWIN EDGE OC LHR ⭐
If you are looking to upgrade your graphics card to play these new PC games, then we recommend you to go with the newly launched ZOTAC GEFORCE RTX 3060 TI TWIN EDGE OC LHR, as this is a no-brainer massive upgrade and enhancement of your gaming setup. This graphics card comes with
– 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
– 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
– White LED Lighting
– IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling
– Active Fan Control with FREEZE Fan Stop
– Metal Wraparound Backplate
– FireStorm Utility
– VR Ready
– LHR 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.)
This amazing graphics card’s MRP is ₹72,800, but you can get this from PCshop.in at the Exclusive Price of ₹69,300 only.